The Active Partnerships National Board are seeking a new Chair
We’re bold with our ambitions because we know our challenge is big, we recognise therefore we need someone with exceptional skills and qualities to become our next Chair.
We’re open minded to the background and experience the right person would bring; we have built strong trusted relationships with partners across all sectors of society including sport, health, social care, education, housing, transport, youth work and volunteering to name a few, and would welcome applications from within and beyond the sectors we work within.
We are looking for someone who;
- Shares our deep passion and energy for the role of sport and physical activity in helping change people’s lives.
- Has an ego-less approach and the desire and ability to build a culture of trust, collaboration, open-ness and bringing people together.
- Can inspire and play an influential role on a national stage in advocating for and championing the work and collective impact of our network.
- Has significant expertise in providing strategic direction, governance, financial management and executive leadership.
- Can be innovative, resilient, curious and prepared to challenge others and ourselves about our work and progress.
We are committed to establishing a board which is diverse in thought, characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. In addition to maintaining our positive gender balance we are specifically seeking to increase our disability and non-white ethnicity representation, which is currently lacking.
Closing Date: Friday, 30 September 2022