The Living Sport Youth Community provides an opportunity for young people aged 14-19 years across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough to shape the future provision of sport and physical activity in our county.
We want all community sport and physical activity offers to be shaped by young people for young people, and we need your help to make it happen!
The Youth Community is for 14-19 year olds who would like the opportunity to:
- Gain new skills
- Make new friends
- Provide feedback about children and young people projects as part of the Living Sport Youth Panel
- Have a say in what activities should happen in the local area
- Access training to develop leadership and employability skills
- Volunteer in local community sport and physical activity
- Gain valuable experience working with Living Sport on events for children and young people
There are a whole range of opportunities available and you can choose how much time you wish to commit. From weekly volunteering to monthly Youth Panel meetings, we can find something that works for you. Youth Community meet-ups will be virtual for now.
If you would like to help shape youth sport and physical activity in your local area, then this is a fantastic opportunity to get involved.
For further information about the Youth Community, please contact:
To express your interest in being part of the Living Sport Youth Community, please complete an application here.
*If you are under 18 you MUST gain permission from your parent or guardian to take part, and you must only provide your information if they have given consent to do so.