Thanks to fundraisers who have generously supported us, we have been able to provide opportunities for local people who are less fortunate to be more active to benefit their health.
If you’re interested in fundraising for Living Sport – please do get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a few ideas to get the creative fundraising juices flowing!
Activity & Sporting Ideas
- Walking or running events, 1k, 3k, 5k, 10k or more!
- Walk 1000 miles a year!
- Accumulator challenges
- Charity ‘scavenger’ – hunt round venues to sign off
- Dog show
- Golf day
- Steps challenges
- Families fun events / fetes
- Physical distance challenges (Cycle, swim, run, wheel)
Seasonal Fundraising ideas:
- Christmas Jumper Day
- Santa run
- Easter Bunny Run
- Inter-Workplace Games Tournaments
- Sports days
Work with PTAs for fetes, or other fundraising events eg ‘Have a Go’ evening at Schools (profit-share)
- Fantasy leagues
- Sports quiz nights
Other Non-Sporty Activities
- Talent show
- Baking Challenge
- Coffee morning
- Raffles / roll a pound etc at events
- Holding a boot sale/swap shop… and then there is always good old bucket shaking!