The workshop offers a live and interactive learning experience. Like the face-to-face workshops, each online session will be led by an expert inclusion tutor. Participants will learn about the key principles of delivering inclusive activities and how to make sessions fun and enjoyable for everyone.
During the Inclusive Activity Programme online workshop, participants will:
- Understand how to make sessions more inclusive and how to adapt activities using the STEP tool and Activity Inclusion Model
- Learn how to support disabled people to be more active by embedding Activity Alliance’s Ten Principles in delivery
- Access additional resources to support sessions and learn about further training opportunities
Who is the online classroom valuable for?
- Sport and physical activity delivery, such as sports coaches and activity providers
- Local community groups and organisations, such as community activators working in disabled people’s organisations, local charities, community housing and scout/guide groups
- Health and care settings, such as physiotherapists, occupational therapists, and care and support workers.
The workshops are hosted by UK Coaching and are available for individual or group bookings (max 12). Each class will run from 90 minutes to two hours, depending on the level of discussion and learner interaction. The software used to deliver the course has several built-in digital accessibility features to ensure the classes are accessible to the widest audience possible.
Cost: £15 per learner (supported by Sport England. Regular price £30 per learner
Please keep an eye out on our website for future dates which we hope to set up soon.
For more information or to register interest please contact email@example.com