Living Sport booking cancellation policy
If you develop Covid symptoms or need to self-isolate, please do let us know that you are unable to attend at the earliest opportunity.
In the event of cancellation by the participant:
- Where we can, we will offer a transfer of your place to a later course where possible.
- A full refund will be given if more than 21 days written notice is received.
- A 50% refund will be given if more than 7 days written notice is received.
- No refund will be given if Living Sport receives less than 7 days written notice.
- Living Sport has no obligation to give a refund once the course has already started.
- Refunds will only be offered in exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of the Head of Business Development.
In the event of cancellation by Living Sport:
- Courses may be cancelled if numbers are not sufficient for the course to run.
- Participants will be entitled to a full refund.
- Living Sport aim to refund within 28 days.
Please note that Living Sport will refund using the same method as your payment.
Any course cancellation must be placed in writing and sent to:
Living Sport, Armstrong House, Sovereign Court, Lancaster Way, Ermine Business Park, Huntingdon, PE29 6XU
Or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must include:
- Name(s) of those booked
- Course details of what you are booked onto
- Reason for cancellation.
- Total amount you expect to be refunded.