Living Sport is supporting Sport England’s Club Matters as it provides useful resources to enable your club to develop, grow and become sustainable in the future.
Club Matters assists sports clubs, groups and organisations who are involved in the delivery of community sport. This includes people who:
- Run an existing club, whether formal or informal.
- Are interested in setting up a new club or group.
Club Matters offers free, simple and bitesize support to all clubs and can help you to improve your club with…
- Online Support –including online toolkits, quick reference guides and e-learning modules.
- Free Workshops –short training sessions on a range of specific topics.
- Tailored Club Improvement Plan –an online health check for clubs to establish where they are performing well and whether they can develop.